I managed to finish off what I thought were the last few missing keyboard shortcuts during my lunch break today, but then realised that I’d missed two, but I was so excited an short of time that I decided to just go ahead and land the branch anyway! So there it is - trunk is now completely refactored and full of exciting new bugs. I noticed while I was working from it this afternoon that the transparency setting code wasn’t working, but I expect I can get that cleared up tonight :) Now a bunch of bug fixing and a config converter and we can release! Thanks to everyone who has been testing so far.